Probably the most complicated questions about how to behave in my life revolve around other people’s children. I generally have compatible ethics with my friends, so I can manage teaching moments and reprimands without too much tension there. But my job, which also involves other people’s children, is much trickier. Continue reading
1. When is a time you have acted with bravery? How did you feel about it?
2. When have you acted with cowardice? How did you feel about it?
3. What courageous action best serves your community in this moment?
Share in the comments.
- How does what you make change you?
- How does what you make change the world?
- What do you hope others get out of your creations?
Share your answers in the comments.
I’m fortunate to be of a naturally positive bent. It’s easy, most of the time, to look on the bright side or at least find a silver lining. Continue reading
It’s May! The sun is shining, flowers are blooming, spring and joy have come to the land. I invite you to reflect on these questions as a way of engaging the joy in your life.
Forgiveness requires a certain breaking open of the heart. It requires an openness, a release. Compassion is a doorway to forgiveness. Continue reading