- Who do you consider your family?
- How is your relationship with your family?
- What are your core needs around your home? Do the people you live with respect them?
Probably the most complicated questions about how to behave in my life revolve around other people’s children. I generally have compatible ethics with my friends, so I can manage teaching moments and reprimands without too much tension there. But my job, which also involves other people’s children, is much trickier. Continue reading
1. When is a time you have acted with bravery? How did you feel about it?
2. When have you acted with cowardice? How did you feel about it?
3. What courageous action best serves your community in this moment?
Share in the comments.
Share your answers in the comments.
I’m fortunate to be of a naturally positive bent. It’s easy, most of the time, to look on the bright side or at least find a silver lining. Continue reading